Prescription Diet Dog Food
Prescription and veterinary diet dog food, is formulated to help manage a range of diseases and conditions. It requires skill and expertise to diagnose these disorders in dogs and this is why specialised pet nutrition isnormally exclusive to vet practices only.
My Pet Warehouse have partnered with Dr. Rod Graham from Village Vet. This means we can offer you a range of wet and dry veterinary dog diets from brands like Royal Canin Veterinary Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
WHAT CAN THEY HELP WITH?
- Gastrointestinal issues – Offers digestive support for dogs suffering with gastrointestinal problems.
- Renal health – Offers renal support for dogs suffering with poor kidney health.
- Skin and coat health – Provides support for dogs that have skin sensitivities and skin allergies caused by food.
- Urinary health – Specifically formulated to help/prevent urinary tract issues such as bladder stones.
- Weight control – Light dog food formulas aim to reduce weight in certain dogs.
- Cardiac health – These diets support a dog’s heart function.
- Hepaticsupport – Formulated to reduce the workload on the liver and improve liver function.
Why buy Prescription dog food online?
Same day dispatch on orders before 2pm and free shipping on orders over $49.99 means that shopping for dog food online is quick and easy. This leaves you more time left to have fun with your pooch!
Remember to always consult your veterinarian before switching to a prescription diet dog food.