HILL'S PRESCRIPTION DIET C/D MULTICARE URINARY CARE DRY CAT FOOD WITH CHICKEN 3.85KG
- Ref: 768004
- UPC: 052742867908
Your Price: $85.00
Hill's Bladder Health cat food provides the ideal nutrition for cats at risk of developing urinary tract issues. Cats require the right amount of minerals in their food to prevent bladder stones from occurring. These are collections of mineral crystals that form together and stick in the urinary tract. This can be painful and cause more serious health issues.
This prescription diet cat food from Hill's was developed by their nutritionists and veterinarians. It was specifically designed to provide a complete and balanced diet that cares for urinary health. The following are benefits of this dry cat food:
- Contains controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, phosphorous and oxylate, which reduces crystals/bladder stones in the urinary tract.
- Fish oil provides omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and glossy coat.
- Potassium citrate is added to disrupt the formation of bladder stones.
- Higher levels of vitamin B6 to decrease formation of kidney stones.
- Low sodium levels for stable blood pressure.
- Contains antioxidants vitamin E and beta-carotene for a healthy immune system.
Your vet may have suggested that you feed a prescription diet to your cat and of course you agreed because you'll do anything to keep her healthy! A few months go by and you start to realise that it's costing a lot more than you thought it would.
At My Pet Warehouse, you'll find the same quality veterinarian pet food at lower prices. Not to mention, when you buy online it's conveniently delivered to your door.
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.