HILL'S PRESCRIPTION DIET Z/D SKIN/FOOD SENSITIVITIES DRY DOG FOOD ORGINAL 11.3KG
- Ref: 253010
- UPC: 052742843902
Your Price: $178.00
Hill's Prescription Diet have developed this dog food for those that suffer adverse reactions based on the food they eat. The Canine ULTRA dry dog food contains a list of ingredients that are least likely to cause negative reactions.
Signs of allergies include itchy/flaky skin, dull coat or ear problems. Stomach upset may also occur. Feeding your dog with this should help you to manage their dietary sensitivities.
- Contains Hill's special Hydrolysed Protein System of easily digested proteins that minimise the risk of reactions.
- A single carbohydrate source to minimise intolerance of the food.
- Highly digestible forms of carbohydrates and fats to minimise gastrointestinal workload.
- Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids nourish the skin and fur.
- Added antioxidants strengthen the immune system and improve skin barrier function.
You may have had a recommendation from your vet to feed this specific prescription diet to your dog and of course you agreed. After all, you only want the best for your pooch. A few months of purchasing this food go by and you realise that it's costing a lot more than you thought it would.
Here, at My Pet Warehouse, you'll find the same quality veterinarian pet food but at lower prices. Not to mention, when you buy online it is conveniently delivered to your door or you can choose to collect it from your local store.
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.