A Message To Our Valued Customers
Dear customers, we understand that everyone in some way may be affected by the Covid-19 outbreak. We remain absolutely committed to do everything we can to put the health and safety of our customers, community and staff first.
SHOPPING IN STORES
In these unprecedented times, our priority to you and your pets is to ensure you have access to the products and services you need to care for your pet. As a result, our stores remain open. To ensure the safety of our team and customers, we have put a number of measures in place, including;
- Communication to our team on important prevention measures
- Increased cleaning in our stores
- Training and focus on social distancing and hygiene
- Following government health guidelines
- Asking that all team members who are feeling unwell take appropriate precautionary actions, seek medical advice as necessary and do not come into stores until cleared to do so
- Assisting any team members who have concerns to access our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Please note, our DIY Dog Wash facilities will remain closed until further notice to ensure we adhere to COVID19 safety requirements. We appreciate your understanding.
ONLINE SHOPPING AND DELIVERIES
Our website remains open 24/7. Due to high demand, Australia Post is experiencing some delays, including updates to delivery notifications. Rest assured, your order will still be dispatched on time and on its way to you as soon as possible. We continue to offer FREE Australia Wide Shipping for orders over $49.99*. If your order doesn’t qualify for FREE Shipping, you needn’t worry, in most instances, shipping costs will be capped at just $4.99. We also continue to provide Click & Collect options across 13 convenient locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth (please refer to our store pages for individual hours of operation).
HERE TO HELP
We’re here to help and are available on our customer support channels.