A Message To Our Valued Customers
Dear customers, we want you to know we are here for you and your pets during this challenging time. We remain absolutely committed to do everything we can to put the health and safety of our customers, community and staff first while we continue to provide essential products and services.
Please be aware our stores will remain open, however all customers are required to wear a mask in store and observe social distancing rules where stores are within areas of restrictions or lock-downs, or as directed by local/state government requirements.
Dog Wash facilities will be closed in any affected location where these restrictions apply.
Notice regarding delivery delays:
We are aware of Auspost delays in many areas due to extended COVID restrictions, limited flights and increased parcel volumes. We are still dispatching daily and continue to do all we can to ensure orders are dispatched and received in a timely manner. At the same time, it's important that we acknowledge the delays and ask that you allow additional time for orders to arrive. We recommend ordering ahead of time to help minimise disruption to your pets feeding and diet requirements.
For more information, please read the Online Shopping and Deliveries section below.
We thank you for your cooperation.
SHOPPING IN STORES
We remain open in-store to provide essential products and services to your pets. You can also shop for your pet's needs online and have them delivered straight to your door.
The safety of our team, customers and their pets is our number one priority and we continue to focus on safety measures, with measures including:
- Following all current government health guidelines including team and customers wearing face masks
- Maintaining social distancing rules in our stores
- Hand sanitiser stations provided at entry and checkout
- Communications to our team on important prevention measures
- Increased cleaning in our stores
- Asking that all team members who are feeling unwell take appropriate precautionary actions, seek medical advice as necessary and do not come in to stores until cleared to do so
- Assisting any team members who have concerns to access our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
ONLINE SHOPPING AND DELIVERIES
Our website remains open 24/7 and we continue to offer you FREE Australia Wide Shipping for orders over $49.99*. If your order doesn’t qualify for FREE Shipping, you needn’t worry, in most instances, shipping costs will be capped at just $4.99.
We also continue to provide Click & Collect as an option across 13 convenient locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. We ask that you please refer to our store pages for individual hours of operation.
HERE TO HELP
We’re here to help and are available on our customer support channels.