A Message To Our Valued Customers
Dear customers, we want you to know we are here for you and your pets during this challenging time. We remain absolutely committed to do everything we can to put the health and safety of our customers, community and staff first while we continue to provide essential products and services.
Australia Post are experiencing some delays due to reduction in freight capacity and an increase in parcel volumes. We are still dispatching daily. For more information please read the Online Shopping and Deliveries section below.
SHOPPING IN STORES
We remain open in-store and online to provide essential products and services to your pets. You can also shop for your pet's needs online and have them delivered straight to your door.
The safety of our team, customers and their pets is our number one priority and we continue to focus on safety measures, with measures including:
- Following all current government health guidelines including team and customers wearing face masks
- Maintaining social distancing rules in our stores, vet clinics and grooming salons
- Hand sanitiser stations provided at entry and checkout
- Communications to our team on important prevention measures
- Increased cleaning in our stores
- Asking that all team members who are feeling unwell take appropriate precautionary actions, seek medical advice as necessary and do not come in to stores until cleared to do so
- Daily temperature checks for all our team members
- Assisting any team members who have concerns to access our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
NEW RESTRICTIONS FOR VICTORIAN STORES
As Melbourne goes into stage 4 restrictions, we want you to know that all Victorian stores will remain open for you to get your pet's food and essentials.
As a condition of entry, to help protect our customers and team, we ask that all customers please wear a face mask that covers the mouth and nose at all times while in any of our Victorian stores, unless a lawful exemption applies. We also ask that you follow stage 4 restrictions of only 1 person per household to visit our stores for your pet needs.
Please note, our DIY Dog Washes have reopened! As of 29/6, all DIY Dog Wash facilites have been made available again to customers. Please take note of signage in store to adhere to social distancing and safety measures when using the DIY Dog Wash facilities. We appreciate your understanding.
Please note, our DIY Dog Wash facilities will remain closed in VIC stores until further notice.
ONLINE SHOPPING AND DELIVERIES
Our website remains open 24/7 and we continue to offer you FREE Australia Wide Shipping for orders over $49.99*. If your order doesn’t qualify for FREE Shipping, you needn’t worry, in most instances, shipping costs will be capped at just $4.99.
We also continue to provide Click & Collect as an option across 13 convenient locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. We ask that you please refer to our store pages for individual hours of operation.
HERE TO HELP
We’re here to help and are available on our customer support channels.