Click image to enlarge
OPTIMUM DOG ADULT CHICKEN RICE & VEGETABLE 3KG
- Ref: 168095
- UPC: 9334214019475
Your Price: $19.99
For adult dogs 2 years +
OPTIMUM® Adult has targeted nutrition and larger kibble to meet the needs of adult dogs over 25kg.
It has been formulated with glucosamine providing the nutritional building blocks for cartilage to help maintain joint health.
* JOINT HEALTH - OPTIMUM® Adult contains glucosamine which provides the natural building blocks for cartilage to help maintain joint health.
* OPTIMAL HEART HEALTH - The unique OPTIMUM® dry product formulation has been developed by experts, to help maintain healthy blood circulation. Formulated with arginine, taurine and vitamin E, OPTIMUM Adult assists in keeping the heart and blood vessels healthy.
* IMMUNITY - OPTIMUM® Adult contains a unique blend of antioxidants including vitamin E & C. This blend has been shown to help strengthen the immune system, and to keep your dog healthy by helping to reduce the oxidative stress on your dog's cells.
* HEALTHY DIGESTION - The inclusion of a natural prebiotic, inulin, selectively promotes healthy bacteria in the gut resulting in fewer and firmer stools. Additionally, beet pulp helps to control intestinal transit and to maximise nutrient absorption.
* DENTAL DEFENCE SYSTEM - Specifically designed dental system that has been proven to help reduce plaque buildup and to help protect teeth and gums. The active ingredient sodium tripolyphosphate, promotes good oral hygiene for your dog.
* SKIN AND COAT HEALTH - The OPTIMUM® range delivers a healthier, shinier coat because it contains a blend of zinc and linoleic acid (a naturally occurring oil). Scientific studies have proven that a blend of zinc and Omega 6 has a positive effect on skin and coat health.
* MADE IN AUSTRALIA - From quality ingredients, OPTIMUM® Puppy contains no added artificial colours or flavours. Made with real meat the OPTIMUM® product range provides a nutritionally complete and balanced meal that your dog will enjoy everyday.
The OPTIMUM® range is the first brand to give you Macro-Nutrient Profile (MNP®) for dogs. OPTIMUM® Adult provides the Macro-Nutrient Profile (MNP®) of Protein (26%), Fat (14%) and Carbohydrate (42%) with a tailored range of functional vitamins and minerals for your dog's life stage. The carefully selected grains in OPTIMUM® MNP® enable nutrients in the food to be absorbed slowly into the digestive system, maximising the health benefits for your dog and helping them to sustain energy throughout the day.
Protein, Crude = 26.0%
Fat, Crude = 14.0%
Moisture = 8.0%
Calcium = 0.90%
Phosphorus = 0.85%
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) = 2.80%
Beet Pulp Fibre = 2.50%
Inulin = 0.60%
Sodium Tripolyphosphate = 0.30%
Zinc = 450mg/kg
Vitamin E = 300IU/kg
Vitamin C = 100mg/kg
Glucosamine (min) = 300mg/kg
Metabolisable Energy = 355kcals/100g
Chicken & chicken by-products (source of glucosamine); corn; sorghum; rice; barley; chicken digest; cereal protein; beet pulp; vegetables; poultry and poultry by-products; vegetable oil; minerals (potassium chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, selenium); salt; inulin; vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E and choline); sodium tripolyphosphate; marigold meal and antioxidants.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
Weight of dog = Amount to Feed
5kg = 1 Cup
10kg = 1&1/2 Cups
20kg = 2&1/2 Cups
30kg = 3&1/2 Cups
40kg = 4&1/2 Cups
50kg = 5&1/4 Cups
70kg = 6&3/4 Cups
1 cup (250ml) = approximately 110g
* When feeding both Optimum dry and wet food, simpy halve the recommended quantities of each product.
* This is a guide only. Indiviudal needs may vary depending on age, breed, activity level and environmental factors.
* Clean fresh water should always be available for your dog.
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.