Click image to enlarge
OPTIMUM DOG ADULT SMALL BREED CHICKEN VEGETABLE 3KG
- Ref: 168087
- UPC: 9334214019482
Your Price: $19.99
For adult dogs 2 years +
OPTIMUM® Adult Small-Breeds has targeted nutrition and smaller kibble to meet the needs of adult dogs under 25kg, and has been formulated with optimised levels of calcium and magnesium to help protect your small or medium dog from the occurrence of CLUTD (Canine Lower Urinary Tract Disease).
* URINARY TRACT HEALTH - Small dogs are more susceptible to urinary tract infections, so OPTIMUM® Adult Small Breeds contains controlled levels of minerals and an easy to digest formula which has a positive effect on urinary tract health.
* OPTIMAL HEART HEALTH - The unique OPTIMUM®dry product formulation has been developed by experts, to help maintain healthy blood circulation. Formulated with arginine, taurine and vitamin E, OPTIMUM® Adult Small Breeds assists in keeping the heart and blood vessels healthy.
* IMMUNITY - OPTIMUM® Adult dry dog contains a unique blend of antioxidants including vitamin E & C. This blend has been shown to help strengthen the immune system, and keep your dog healthy by helping to reduce the oxidative stress on your dog's cells.
* HEALTHY DIGESTION - The inclusion of a natural prebiotic, inulin selectively promotes healthy bacteria in the gut resulting in fewer and firmer stools. Additionally, beet pulp helps to control intestinal transit and to maximise nutrient absorption.
* DENTAL DEFENCE SYSTEM - Specifically designed dental system that has been proven to help reduce plaque buildup and to help protect teeth and gums. The active ingredient sodium tripolyphosphate, promotes good oral hygiene for your dog.
* SKIN AND COAT HEALTH - The OPTIMUM® range delivers a healthier, shinier coat because it contains a blend of zinc and linoleic acid (a naturally occurring oil). Scientific studies have proven that a blend of zinc and Omega 6 has a positive effect on skin and coat health.
Protein, Crude = 26.0%
Fat, Crude = 14.0%
Moisture = 8.0%
Calcium = 0.80%
Phosphorus = 0.8%
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) = 2.80%
Beet Pulp Fibre = 2.50%
Inulin = 0.60%
Sodium Tripolyphosphate = 0.30%
Zinc = 450mg/kg
Vitamin E = 300IU/kg
Vitamin C = 100mg/kg
Glucosamine (min) = 300mg/kg
Metabolisable Energy = 355kcals/100g
Chicken & chicken by-products; corn; sorghum; rice; cereal protein; barley; chicken digest; beet pulp; vegetables; poultry and poultry by-products; vegetable oil; minerals (potassium chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, selenium); salt; inulin; vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E and choline); sodium tripolyphosphate; marigold meal and antioxidants.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
Weight of dog = Amount to Feed
3kg = 3/4 Cup
5kg = 1 Cup
10kg = 1&1/2 Cups
15kg = 2 Cups
20kg = 2&1/2 Cups
25kg = 3 Cups
1 cup (250ml) = approximately 110g
* When feeding both Optimum dry and wet food, simpy halve the recommended quantities of each product.
* This is a guide only. Indiviudal needs may vary depending on age, breed, activity level and environmental factors.
* Clean fresh water should always be available for your dog.
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.