ROYAL CANIN PUG ADULT DOG DRY FOOD 3KG
- Ref: 164694
- UPC: 3182550799775
Your Price: $42.99
Note: company wide stock level.
This breed specific dog food is designed especially for adult and mature Pugs over 10 months old. This breed is prone to gaining weight so it helps to maintain their ideal weight and preserve muscle tone.
Royal Canin Pug Adult Dog Dry Food contains omega fatty acids (DHA & EPA) to maintain skin health.
- Exclusive kibble shape for the pug's brachycephalic jaw allows them to pick it up easily while slowing down eating.
- Chelation agents help to reduce tartar formation.
- Contains a blend of important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants necessary for a healthy body.
Quantity to be fed over 24hrs, split into 2 meals. Complete and balanced, intended to be fed alone.
- Dog weight (low activity) 6kg: 93g 7kg: 105g 8kg: 116g 9kg: 127g 10kg: 137g
- Dog weight (normal activity) 6kg: 108g 7kg: 122g 8kg: 134g 9kg: 147g 10kg: 159g
- Dog weight (high activity) 6kg: 123g 7kg: 138g 8kg: 153g 9kg: 167g 10kg: 180g
Composition Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, animal fats, maize, wheat flour, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Additives (per kg) Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5,1 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 143 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,11 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants, * L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.