ROYAL CANIN MEDIUM PUPPY DRY DOG FOOD 15KG
- Ref: 164188
- UPC: 3182550402132
Your Price: $144.99
Recommended for medium breed puppies (11-25kg adult weight) this Royal Canin dog food provides everything your puppy needs to be happy and healthy. It is to be fed to your puppy up to 12 months old and contains an exclusive combination of nutrients.
Royal Canin Medium Puppy is suitable for medium dogs with adult weight from 11 to 25kg. From 2 to 12 months old.
This dry puppy food includes LIP proteins and prebiotics for their developing digestive system. This also helps to balance the good bacteria in the gut and improves stool quality
- Appropriate calcium and phosphorous levels to support skeletal development in medium breed puppies.
- Antioxidants and manno-oligo-saccharides support the natural defences.
- Adequate energy for medium breed puppies with a short growth period.
- Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually.
- Meets the high energy needs of medium breed puppies which have a short growth period.
Composition: Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Maize, Animal Fats, Beet Pulp, Vegetable Protein Isolate (L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility), Maize Gluten, Dehydrated Pork Protein (L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility), Rice, Wheat Flour, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Wheat, Maize Flour, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Yeasts and parts thereof, Fructo-oligo-saccharides (0,34%), Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-oligo-saccharides), Yeasts Extracts (Source of Betaglucans), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein). Additives: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 520 mg, E1 (Iron): 45 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4,5 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 123 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,08 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Check the back of the pack for information on daily feeding. Portion sizes will vary depending on your dog's age, weight, breed and temperament. Never overfeed and always provide your dog with fresh, clean water.
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.