Click image to enlarge
ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET DOG CARDIAC 410G
- Ref: 255002
- UPC: 9003579309414
Your Price: $4.99
Royal Canin Cardiac is canned nutrition, which supports heart function in adult dogs. It contains low levels of sodium and increased potassium for Hypertension and Congestive Cardiac Failure in dogs.
Your vet may recommend that you begin feeding this wet dog food at the onset of signs of cardiac disease. Key benefits of Royal Canin Cardiac include:
- Low sodium levels - Reduces water retention, which is a common symptom of cardiac disease.
- Added taurine and L-Carnitine - Offer cardiac support as they are essential for heart muscle function.
- Vitamins and minerals - Help to keep the immune system strong.
- Omega 3 & 6 for healthy fur and skin.
- Contains Polyphenols - Antioxidants that are known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.