HILL'S SCIENCE DIET SENIOR DRY DOG FOOD CHICKEN MEAL, BARLEY & BROWN RICE RECIPE ADULT 7+ 3KG
- Ref: 164416
- UPC: 052742693804
Regular Price: $43.99
Your Price: $35.19
You Save: $8.80 (20%)
Availability: In Stock
Note: company wide stock level.
Note: company wide stock level.
Are you a Frequent Feeder? Purchase this product continually and your 11th bag is supplied FREE more informationKEY BENEFITS:
Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Active Longevity Original dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to sustain mobility and muscle mass. It is made with high quality protein to maintain lean muscle and is enriched with Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate for healthy joints. It also has controlled levels of Sodium and Phosphorus for long-term vital organ health.
Recommended for: Mature adult dogs 7 years and older.
Not Recommended for: Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
Benefit - Nutrient - How it Works
* Healthy immune function - Vitamin C + E - Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
* Healthy joints and cartilage - Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate - Key building blocks of healthy cartilage for sustained mobility.
* Lean muscle and ideal body weight - High quality lean proteins - Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.
* Healthy heart and vital organs - Sodium and Phosphorus - Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus help maintain kidney and heart health.
* Easy to digest - High quality ingredients - Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
* These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed.
* Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
* For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
* Keep fresh water available at all times!
Weight of Dog = Amount per Day
5 lb (2,3 kg) = 3/8 cup (35 g) - 5/8 cup (60 g)
10 lb (4,5 kg) = 2/3 cup (65 g) - 1 cup (100 g)
20 lb (9 kg) = 1 1/4 cups (125 g) - 1 2/3 cups (165 g)
40 lb (18 kg) = 2 cups (200 g) - 2 3/4 cups (270 g)
60 lb (27 kg) = 2 2/3 cups (265 g) - 3 3/4 cups (370 g)
80 lb (36 kg) = 3 1/3 cups (330 g) - 4 2/3 cups (460 g)
100 lb (45 kg) = 4 cups (395 g) - 5 1/2 cups (545 g)
Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Mill Run, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Taurine, L-Arginine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Nutrient = Dry Matter 1%
Protein = 19.3
Fat = 15.8
Carbohydrate (NFE) = 56.1
Crude Fiber = 4.2
Calcium = 0.67
Phosphorus = 0.58
Sodium = 0.18
Potassium = 0.83
Magnesium = 0.109
Vitamin C = 271 mg/kg
Vitamin E = 700 IU/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate = 982 mg/kg (ppm)
Glucosamine = 1003 mg/kg (ppm)
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.