HILL'S SCIENCE DIET CANINE ADULT ORAL CARE 2KG
- Ref: 164528
- UPC: 052742113706
Your Price: $34.99
Availability: In Stock
Note: company wide stock level.
Note: company wide stock level.
Are you a Frequent Feeder? Purchase this product continually and your 11th bag is supplied FREE more informationKEY BENEFITS:
Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition with enhanced oral care benefits. It is made with high quality ingredients and an ideal combination of nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants for better overall health. It also has a clinically proven, interlocking fiber technology that helps scrub teeth and reduce plaque build-up.
Recommended for: Protection from plaque and tartar buildup in adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended for: Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs.
Benefit - Nutrient - How it Works
* Healthy immune function - Vitamin C + E - Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
* Reduced plaque build-up and fresh breath - Clinically proven, interlocking fiber technology - Works like a toothbrush to scrub tartar from teeth during meals and freshen breath
* Healthy teeth - Calcium and minerals - Ideal levels of calcium and minerals help maintain healthy teeth.
* Lean muscle and ideal body weight - High quality lean proteins - Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.
* Easy to digest - High quality ingredients - Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
* These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed.
* Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
* For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
* Keep fresh water available at all times!
Weight of Dog = Amount per Day
5 lb (2,3 kg) = 5/8 cup (50 g) - 7/8 cup (70 g)
10 lb (4,5 kg) = 1 1/8 cups (90 g) - 1 1/2 cups (120 g)
20 lb (9 kg) = 1 3/4 cups (140 g) - 2 1/2 cups (200 g)
40 lb (18 kg) = 3 cups (235 g) - 4 1/4 cups (335 g)
60 lb (27 kg) = 4 1/4 cups (335 g) - 5 3/4 cups (455 g)
80 lb (36 kg) = 5 1/4 cups (415 g) - 7 cups (555 g)
100 lb (45 kg) = 6 cups (475 g) - 8 1/3 cups (660 g)
Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Mill Run, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Nutrient = Dry Matter 1%
Protein = 25.1
Fat = 15.5
Carbohydrate (NFE) = 44.5
Crude Fiber = 10.1
Calcium = 0.75
Phosphorus = 0.65
Sodium = 0.24
Potassium = 0.74
Magnesium = 0.081
Vitamin C = 175 mg/kg
Vitamin E = 564 IU/kg
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.