HILL'S SCIENCE DIET DRY DOG FOOD CHICKEN MEAL & OATS RECIPE PUPPY LARGE BREED 3KG
- Ref: 164029
- UPC: 052742648101
Regular Price: $42.99
Your Price: $34.39
You Save: $8.60 (20%)
Availability: In Stock
Note: company wide stock level.
Note: company wide stock level.
Are you a Frequent Feeder? Purchase this product continually and your 11th bag is supplied FREE more informationKEY BENEFITS:
It takes superior nutrition to meet the needs of a large breed dog, and Science Diet Puppy Large Breed has it. For puppies who will weigh more than 55 lb. (25 kg.) when fully mature, Science Diet Puppy Large Breed food promotes healthy muscle and bone development as well as properly controlled growth so large breed puppies grow healthy and sound. It also includes a superior antioxidant blend for a lifetime of good health plus carnitine, a special nutrient shown to enhance bone strength and structure. It is enhanced with natural DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid vital in the development of the brain and nervous system in puppies.
Recommended For: Large breed puppies (over 55 lbs when adult) up to 1 year old.
Not Recommended For: Pregnant or nursing dogs because of a lower energy density and lower calcium content (compared to Science Diet Puppy). Pregnant or nursing dogs should be fed Science Diet Puppy or Science Diet Puppy Small Bites. Adult or mature adult dogs.
* Large breed puppies should be fed Science Diet Puppy Large Breed from weaning until 1 year of age,and then switched to Science Diet Adult Large Breed, Science Diet Lamb Meal &Rice Recipe Adult Large Breed or Science Diet Light Adult Large Breed (if dog is prone to weight gain).
* Enriched with DHA (docosahexaenoic acid),an essential structural component of the brain which occurs naturally in mothers'milk.
* Additional food or supplements, particularly calcium supplements,should not be fed as this will upset the essential nutritional balance.
Key Benefits Table
* Superior Antioxidant Formula- A higher level of vitamins E + C versus major competitive brands.
A powerful combination of antioxidants helps ensure that puppies develop a healthy immune system.
Antioxidants are known to help slow cell oxidation.
* Enhanced with Natural DHA- Important for brain and vision development.
* High Carnitine - Helps develop lean muscles and strong bones to grow healthy, vigorous puppies.
Promotes fat metabolism by working to turn fat into energy. Supports a healthy heart and healthy liver function.
* High-Quality Protein - Helps build strong bones and muscles. Helps ensure optimal growth and development.
* Nourishing Fatty Acids - Help maintain proper function of nervous and immune systems, as well as promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
* Digestible Carbohydrates - Supply abundant energy for active puppies, while promoting gentle digestion.
* Vitamins and Minerals - Provide an ideal balance of vitamins and minerals for growing puppies.
* Naturally Preserved - Mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E) preserve freshness and great taste.
Weight of Dog = Growth less than 4 months = Growth 4 to 9 months = Growth 10 to 12 months
2 lb (0,9 kg) = 1/2 cup (55 g) = X = X
5 lb (2,3 kg) = 1 cup (105 g) = X = X
8 lb (3,6 kg) = 1 1/2 cups (160 g) = X = X
10 lb (4,5 kg) = 1 3/4 cups (185 g) = X = X
20 lb (9 kg) = 3 cups (315 g) = 2 1/2 cups (265 g) = X
40 lb (18 kg) = 5 cups (525 g) = 4 cups (420 g) = 3 1/4 cups (340 g)
60 lb (27 kg) = 6 2/3 cups (700 g) = 5 1/2 cups (580 g) = 4 1/2 cups (475 g)
80 lb (36 kg) = X = 6 3/4 cups (710 g) = 5 1/2 cups (580 g)
100 lb (45 kg) = X = 8 cups (840 g) = 6 1/2 cups (685 g)
120 lb (54 kg) = X = X = 7 1/2 cups (790 g)
140lb (64 kg) = X = X = 8 1/3 cups (875 g)
Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite)
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.
HILL'S SCIENCE DIET DRY DOG FOOD CHICKEN MEAL & OATS RECIPE PUPPY LARGE BREED 3KG is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MademoiselleF from Excellent quality food for Puppy After doing some quick search for reviews on dry food for large breed pups, I have settled on Hills Science Diet. My Standard Poodle pup loves it. His poo is of a good consistency, easy for him and easy for me. He has been thriving on this food for 3 weeks and is growing very well. I am very happy to invest his health in this product.
Date published: 2018-12-03