new
645095410015
373119
TROPICLEAN ALCOHOL FREE EAR WASH 118ML
thumbnail image
thumbnail image

TROPICLEAN ALCOHOL FREE EAR WASH 118ML

UP TO 20% OFF WITH REPEAT DELIVERY

Your Price: $21.99

$17.59$19.79 $21.99

Repeat Delivery

 
21.99
AUD
InStock
$21.99

One-time Purchase

 
  Availability: In-Stock
FREE SHIPPING over $49.99*
SAME DAY DELIVERY**
CLICK & COLLECT
Note: Availability depicts company wide stock levels; *Shipping exclusions apply; **Select zones only; Please refer to Shipping page.

TROPICLEAN ALCOHOL FREE EAR WASH 118ML


Your pet's ears can harbour all sorts of nasties, including odours, wax, and debris. Keep them in tip-top condition with Tropiclean Alchohol Free Ear Wash.


A gentle yet effective formula for removing wax and debris from the ears while minimising odours, this special ear wash contains no alcohol so it deeply cleanses the ears without causing stinging or irritation. Featuring a light cocoa butter scent that will leave the ears smelling clean and fresh, this ear wash is best used after bathing.


  • Alcohol-free formula
  • Gently removes wax and debris without causing irritation or stinging
  • Reduces odours
  • Leaves a gentle cocoa butter scent
  • Most effective when used after bathing
Ingredients: 97.4% derived from Purified Water, Boric Acid (Mineral Borax), Acetic Acid (Grapes), Avena Sativa (Oatmeal) Extract (Oat Kernel). The remaining 2.6% of ingredients are proprietary and essential for the integrity and quality of our products: Propylene Glycol, Alpha Hydroxy, Beta Hydroxy, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Preservative.




Do You Have A Question About This Product?

Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.

Security Check*