Click image to enlarge
VETAFARM TRIPLE C'S 25G
- Ref: 111614000080
- UPC: 9317657004420
Your Price: $23.99
The Triple C’s antibiotic is a powdered broad spectrum antibiotic used to treat Enteritis, Chronic Respiratory Disease or Clamydia. Can be used in either water or food. Triple C is also used as a front line antibiotic where a definite diagnosis is not possible.
- Should not be mixed in water with any other products.
- Discontinue the use of calcium during antibiotic treatment as Triple C’s effectiveness will be reduced if calcium supplements are present in your bird’s diet.
- Remove all sources of unmedicated water and prepare fresh solutions daily.
- Supply medicated water for 5-7 days in glass, glazed or plastic containers.
- Chlortetracycline Hydrochloride
Directions of use:
- Parrots 5.0g/L in water
- Finch/Pigeon 2.5g/L in water
- All ornamental birds 5.0g/kg in dry food.
- All ornamental birds 10g/kg in hand rearing food.
Do You Have A Question About This Product?
Please note: Product information will be included with the form automatically.